Category List

Monday, November 18, 2013

Jasmine Bridal Couture. This designer really captures what brides are looking for. This is not my dress, however it is her collection. I am still in love with it years later.

Back detail. Beaded lace racer back. Moonlight Couture
Back detail.  Beaded lace racer back. Moonlight Couture
Click here to download
Jasmine Bridal Couture. This designer really captures what brides are looking for. This is not my dress, however it is her collection. I am still in love with it years later.
Jasmine Bridal Couture. This designer really captures what brides are looking for. This is not my dress, however it is her collection. I am still in love with it years later.
Click here to download
Oscar de la renta spring 2013
Oscar de la renta spring 2013
Click here to download
Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012
Monique Lhuillier Spring 2012
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment